[Grace-core] [A Graceful Blog] Please moderate: "What's in a Name: Variable and Constant bindings"

WordPress wordpress at gracelang.org
Thu Dec 30 22:09:18 PST 2010

A new comment on the post "What's in a Name: Variable and Constant bindings" is waiting for your approval
http://gracelang.org/applications/2010/12/05/whats-in-a-name-variable-and-constant-bindings/

Author : Alex (IP: 66.212.30.40 , 66.212.30.40.static.quadranet.com)
E-mail : dfd21ezzd at 126.com
URL    : http://bestpopcornpoppers.net/
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=66.212.30.40
Comment:
hey there and thankyou for the data - I've definately  picked up some thing new from right here. I did however experience some technical concerns using this web page, simply because I experienced to reload the site many times prior to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading occasions occasions will very usually impact your position in google and can damage your good quality score if promotion with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your exciting content material. Please update this again soon..
..

Approve it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=approve&c=393
Trash it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=393
Spam it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=spam&c=393
Currently 4 comments are waiting for approval. Please visit the moderation panel:
http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?comment_status=moderated