[Grace-core] [A Graceful Blog] Please moderate: "The Grace Programming Language Blog"

WordPress wordpress at gracelang.org
Thu Dec 30 23:55:40 PST 2010

A new comment on the post "The Grace Programming Language Blog" is waiting for your approval
http://gracelang.org/applications/2010/10/11/hello-world/

Author : Bill Ruozzo (IP: 187.110.168.104 , 104.168.110.187.newline.com.br)
E-mail : somethingnew84 at yahoo.com
URL    : http://duunot.eu
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=187.110.168.104
Comment:
Good site! I actually love how it is easy on my eyes as well as the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post was been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which really should do the trick! Have a nice day!

Approve it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=approve&c=395
Trash it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=395
Spam it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=spam&c=395
Currently 6 comments are waiting for approval. Please visit the moderation panel:
http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?comment_status=moderated