[Grace-core] [A Graceful Blog] Please moderate: "What's in a Name: Variable and Constant bindings"

WordPress wordpress at gracelang.org
Fri Dec 31 16:04:42 PST 2010

A new comment on the post "What's in a Name: Variable and Constant bindings" is waiting for your approval
http://gracelang.org/applications/2010/12/05/whats-in-a-name-variable-and-constant-bindings/

Author : free vps hostgator (IP: 67.230.178.85 , 85.178.230.67.ip.caratnetworks.com)
E-mail : Mazar at gmail.com
URL    : http://hostgatorreviewscoupons.com/
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=67.230.178.85
Comment:
Hey man, was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. You, my friend, ROCK!!!

Approve it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=approve&c=405
Trash it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=405
Spam it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=spam&c=405
Currently 16 comments are waiting for approval. Please visit the moderation panel:
http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?comment_status=moderated