[Grace-core] Putative Blog Posts

Andrew P. Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Thu Nov 4 00:11:16 PDT 2010

James,

I went though and edited the first Blog post (on the wiki), on blocks.  I think that it's fine, with one exception.

That's the  note about comments.  It ignores the discussion that we had about attaching comments to specific syntactic constructs, rather than making them whitespace.

I really don't want to have to come up with complex rules for deciding which construct a  || (which is more graceful than //) comment applies to.  I want to apply my comments with a programming environment.

I suppose that we need to do a few things.  I need to write a blog post on comments.   And we need to decide if a comment syntax is really necessary, and if so, what it looks like.