[Grace-core] Dynamic and Static typing

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Tue Nov 30 23:58:59 PST 2010

I took a crack at clarifying the issues with static and dynamic typing.  I have the vague feeling that I've left out something important (but I'm sure you guys will let me know if that is the case).  Nevertheless I tried to spell out quite carefully what some of the type-checking rules are for assignments (and parameters).  Look way down at the bottom of the Static vs Dynamic types page for the header:
    Another Attempt at Interoperability between Static and Dynamic Type