[Grace-core] plan to go to blog postings

James Noble kjx at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Tue Oct 26 23:50:57 PDT 2010

Oh yes: I also meant to say we should think about blog postings.

What I figure we need to do is, well, start leaking the most
established bits
of the design - like the layout syntax decision, and the basic
objects /literals.

What I propose (again, I'm unlikely to do this now, but may get to this
on the plane home tomorrow or something) is to make a new section
of the wiki for "Draft blog postings" or something.

Then I (or someone) can write a draft post. We can look at it and all
sign
off on it.  Then whoever remembers can add one to the blog each week
(or more than one, if we have lots of things we've actually decided)

does that sound like a plan?