[Grace-core] [A Graceful Blog] Please moderate: "Built-in Objects: Booleans, Strings, and Numbers"

WordPress wordpress at gracelang.org
Sat Jan 1 12:35:56 PST 2011

A new comment on the post "Built-in Objects: Booleans, Strings, and Numbers" is waiting for your approval
http://gracelang.org/applications/2010/11/18/built-in-objects-booleans-strings-and-numbers/

Author : Seakedina (IP: 85.17.230.23 , 85.17.230.23)
E-mail : atfdser at gmail.com
URL    : http://www.autotraffic-avalanche.org
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=85.17.230.23
Comment:
Sick and tired of getting low numbers of useless visitors for your website? Well i wish to tell you about a brand new underground tactic that produces me personally $900  on a daily basis on 100% AUTOPILOT. I really could be here all day and going into detail but why dont you simply check their site out? There is really a great video that explains everything. So if your seriously interested in producing easy money this is the site for you. http://www.autotraffic-avalanche.org

Approve it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=approve&c=417
Trash it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=417
Spam it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=spam&c=417
Currently 28 comments are waiting for approval. Please visit the moderation panel:
http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?comment_status=moderated