[Grace-core] Minigrace in the browser

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Sat Jul 2 14:24:33 PDT 2011

I suggest that there be a separate folder for each implementation, and within that, one for typed and one for untyped programs.  For example, we currently require some gratuitous "()" in our implementation, though we hope to get rid of them soon.  Of course I hope that by the end of the summer, we can have a single syntax for each of the typed and untyped versions of the language.

We'll try to get something into the repository by the end of next week, though we may still have superfluous "()" at that time.

I think it would also be helpful for each implementor to have a specification of the grammar that they are implementing in the repository.  That should help make it a bit clearer where the differences are (and hence where we need to direct our attention).

Kim