[Grace-core] Encoding classes

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Sun Jul 17 20:29:18 PDT 2011

>> P.S.  I'm giving a talk on Grace to an education group (the Liberal Arts CS Consortium) next Friday.  I'll be interested to see how they react to the language.
>
> Ok - sounds good - albeit slightly confused as to which Friday, or where your talk is.
> When do you get to Lancaster?

I am giving a talk on Grace at the Liberal Arts CS consortium, a group of about 20 computer scientists mainly from small liberal arts colleges, this coming Friday, 7/22.  On Saturday I head off to England, arriving in Lancaster sometime Sunday afternoon.  I assume we are making our presentations there the following Saturday, 7/30.