[Grace-core] Grace workshop — Saturday 4th June

Andrew P. Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Fri May 20 14:32:16 PDT 2011

Can those of you who are planning to join us in the Grace workshop on 4th June please send me a quick reply to this email?  If you are a "maybe" then say that.

We need to make a decision on a meeting space.  If there will be 8 or 10 of us, then I will book a meeting room at the Sheraton Four Points.  If there will be 4 or 5, we can all crowd into my guest room.   Somewhere in between, we can probably squat i the lobby at the convention center.   I'm happy to book the meeting room, but don't want to do so unless we actually need it.  (At present, the Grace project has no funding :-)