[Grace-core] visibility and reflection

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Fri Aug 3 21:31:28 PDT 2012

Certainly private methods should not be accessible.  I have mixed feelings about confidential.  Do we want reflection to be able to define a subobject of an existing object (with unknown type).  If so, then we will need to be able to find the confidential methods. On the other hand, my gut tells me that the should not be visible from outside.  What do others think?

Kim