[Grace-core] Transparent Colours - Family Polymorphism in Grace?

Andrew P. Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Jan 31 08:50:23 PST 2012

On 28 Jan 2012, at 0:22, James Noble wrote:

> hmm, the main bug I noticed was "asString" and "renderOn" in the inner TransparentColour object
> were off-by-one - is there anything else?

The bodies of methods  are not indented!  The opening brace in the method header should demand an indent of what follows.
And I think that we should requires that the line containing the closing brace should have the same indent as the line containing the opening brace.  This may be controversial, though.