[Grace-core] Inheritance and object initialisation

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Tue Jul 17 16:03:24 PDT 2012

Because no one complained, I wrote up my proposed semantics of classes and objects generated from them.  I'm leaving now to meet my daughter in LA for dinner, so had to stop before talking about inheritance.  However, I suspect even this page and a half will take some time to digest (and I didn't even write down how method invocations work, though that is pretty easy).

Let me know if you have questions or comments.