[Grace-core] Sample collections code for Grace

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Tue Jul 24 14:50:53 PDT 2012

Amy Ruskin has now finished her work for the Grace project.  She spent most of her time working on developing a library of collections classes that might be used in a data structures class.  I've added her code to the repository at the top level, but she also created web pages for accessing her code that might be even more useful.  They can be found at
http://www.cs.pomona.edu/~kim/GraceCollections/grace_page.html

We would happily welcome feedback on her code.  Please do not place a link to this page anywhere publicly accessible as her example code also includes many of the programs that we assign students in our data structures course.  If we want to make the rest publicly available, I would remove most of the second section on sample programs, but for now I'd rather make them available to you as well.