[Grace-core] Fwd: Query on built-in objects

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Mon Jun 18 23:56:53 PDT 2012

I think we want to allow students to write
   print (7)
rather than have to write
  print "{7}"
or
  print (7.asString)

This leads me to believe it should take an argument with type {asString -> String}, where asString on Strings is just the identity function.  However, I'd be happy to hear arguments to the contrary.

Kim