[Grace-core] Feedback from Imperial

Andrew P Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Jun 25 09:24:06 PDT 2012

Last week I said that I would edit the referees comments into the Inward! draft as annotation, so that we can respond to them more easily.
I have done that, and they are in the svn repository.

I also said that I would edit in the comments that we received form Sophia, Susan  and others at Imperial.  I have not done this, because these comments are general comments on the design of Grace, not specific comments on the paper.  Instead, I have put these comments, and my responses, on a wiki page:

https://projects.cecs.pdx.edu:8443/~black/NewOOL/index.cgi/wiki/FeedbackFromImperial

I suggest that we all read them again.  There are a couple of things that I did not understand, where we may want to get clarification.