[Grace-core] Minutes of Teleconference 16-17.04.2013

James Noble kjx at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Wed Apr 17 02:51:45 PDT 2013

(please excuse daft font!)

* next meeting on Mon 22 (US)  Tue 23 (NZ)

magspeghi - somehow we should coordinate.
   Andrew  - can you tell us about any extension?

What would we need for a release?
  - IDE or something
  - graphics libraries
  - language spec
  - manual

Tim talk about his PhD proposal plans that will be about inheritance

We talked through Inheritance yet again:
    * Structural types means we don't need multiple contructors
    * Packaging - Point.x()y(),  Point1.origin or are both on Point or...
    * James reiterated his minimal classes model...
        class C.m<T>(f) { inherits D.m<T>(f) ... }
        new C.m<T>(f)