[Grace-core] initialisation & checking

James Noble kjx at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Mon Apr 29 23:54:29 PDT 2013

OOps I said I'd confirm.

> I'll confirm tomorrow but I think I should be able to skype out from MSR at least
> (I don't expect 'em to support Google Hangouts!)  so I may be able to Tue/Wed.

I've let the MS people know I'll need to skype at 3.
google may (or may not) work - I'll test it earlier
I can probably just do an hour

I'll send another email nearer the time when I've tested the setup.

Talk at UW went well, about 20 people, seminar room was comfortably full
Interesting discussions w/ Dan Grossman & Michael Ernst & co