[Grace-core] Announcing GUnit

Andrew P Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Sun Aug 11 22:51:19 PDT 2013

I'm pleased to announce that GUnit, a Unit testing framework for Grace, is available in the GUnit folder of the svn repository.   There is even some (incomplete) documentation — the pdf is in the repository too, so you don't have to compile the LaTeX file.

If you find the documentation lacking, please tell me what else you would like to know to make GUnit easier to use.
There are also several examples of Test modules in the GUnit directory.

GUnit follows the structure of xUnit for Java and Smalltalk; other structures might be better.  In particular, I would like to get rid of the "incantation" necessary to actually run the tests.   Thoughts about how to do this would be appreciated.