[Grace-core] Web-based compiler problems

Michael Homer mwh at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Tue Dec 10 13:53:55 PST 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 7:46 AM, Kim Bruce <kim at cs.pomona.edu> wrote:
> I just loaded it fine under FireFox.  It apparently is a Safari problem.  Another Safari problem is that the console output does not appear in the bottom left of the window, making the implementation pretty useless on Safari.
I also went back and checked this - the error output appears the same
as everywhere else for me. If something is silently not happening for
you it is generally the result of a JavaScript error earlier in the
same event, which will be in the browser error log. That is somewhere
under the Developer menu on Safari.
-Michael