[Grace-core] results of object draw load

James Noble kjx at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Tue Dec 10 15:12:42 PST 2013

On 11/12/2013, at 10:54 AM, Kim Bruce <kim at cs.pomona.edu> wrote:

> Here is a screen shot of the complete window contents after doing an upload of objectdraw.grace.  It is identical to the contents before
> the upload.  My web Inspector page is similarly blank.

So I've seen some bugs under Safari that seem to come and go intermittently - you may be bitten by one of these.

 - the load dialbox doesn't actually load anything.   I used to think it only loaded if you double-clicked the file,
     not clicked and pressed the load button.  Now I think its just random

 - somehow the compiler gets wedged, silently doesn't compile anything.
    to get around this, what I do is  close every tab, open a new tab with print hello world,
     and then do a full reload (shift click the reload icon)

- the dependencies don't work quite right - which can lead to the compiler wedging.
     to get around this, make sure to load your files in bottom up, and compile each one before loading the next.