[Grace-core] Objectdraw??

Michael Homer mwh at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Mon Jul 1 22:46:21 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM,  <kim at cs.pomona.edu> wrote:
> I'm puzzled as this error message refers to items in the abstract syntax
> tree representation in the compiler.  I use the following alias when I run
> grace programs:
>
> alias
> mg="~kim/Documents/External_bus/GraceDesign/MiniGrace/minigrace/minigrace"
>
> Obviously replace this with the path in your system to the executable.  If
> I execute this in the grace-gtk directory (and my program is there) then
> all is well with running the program from the guide.
>
> You might try updating your implementation of minigrace in case something
> got broken (though I'm at east one version behind as I can't update from
> here for some reason).
>
> Perhaps someone else on this list has run into an error message like this
> before and can help?
This is definitely an older version to some degree because the line
numbers don't match - can you update and run it again, then send me
the error from that? Alternatively, send the output of minigrace
--version so I can track down where it's going.

It also builds and runs fine for me here, so I can't actually
reproduce the error at the moment. It means something has gotten
mangled in the internals of the compiler, though.
-Michael