[Grace-core] Class syntax

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Mon Jul 22 11:39:19 PDT 2013

I'd rather that we treat the repl specially than allowing multiple definitions in the same scope -- which are virtually always mistakes in regular code.  The repl could be in a dialect that would open up new scopes as necessary or would allow replacing old definitions by new (but hopefully only after warning the user).

Kim