[Grace-core] Import statements

Marco Servetto marco.servetto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:52:25 PDT 2013

Yes, I think there is a point were we dramatically disagree:
"""
an industry developer is better off downloading
third-party dependencies as a deliberate step separate from ordinary
compilation. Thus, you want to assume there is a deliberate step where
a developer downloads a dependency and installs it into their local
archive
"""
I think this is a terrible idea, add complexity at near no price,
break modularity of any library that uses sub-libraries in turn and
makes slow the process of deciding if a new library deserve to be
used.
Moreover, it makes hard to do what is today the  *most common strategy
for problem solving*
that is,  google: "my problem" "my language name"
take the first 2-3 result, give a **very** fast read, choose the best
one and cut and paste in your code, then adapt the details.