[Grace-core] Java 8 Streams Design Rationale Re: Lists and filter

Marco Servetto marco.servetto at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 16:55:18 PDT 2014

Ok, I think I undestand the "java" reasons, but they are all about
nominal typing things.
Now, no matter how I dislike structural typing, here it looks like a
place where structural typing win over nominal.
What I'm missing? is grace structurally typed because it believes it
or for other reasons?
If there is something more to be an iterator or a list that supporting
certain method signatures, then... how you are not begging for a
nominal TS?