[Grace-core] Names, names, names, ...

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Sat Aug 23 10:09:09 PDT 2014

The top of the type hierarchy is Object.  What is the top of the class (inheritance) hierarchy?  It is the class that all objects implicitly inherit from, either directly or indirectly, and contains definitions of ==, asString, etc.  I need a name to talk about it in the text, but there is nothing about its name in the spec (at least that I could find).  Should we call it topClass and invoke it with topClass.new?  I don't particularly care that much, but just need a name.