[Grace-core] Name change status

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Thu Jul 3 10:37:49 PDT 2014

I now have the objectdrawDialect.grace and Animation.grace files converted to our new naming scheme.  They have been tested (relatively lightly) with the suite of examples in the same directory in the repository.

Michael's script helped a lot, but that resulted in a lot of name clashes.  That led me to rename Canvas as DrawingCanvas because there were lots of uses of canvas as an instance variable and parameter.  I had similar issues with Animation.grace and files that use it.  I will now start working on the book.  It will take time, but I hope to get most of it done before Monday.  I'll try to convert the labs as well so that students can work on those.

I'll try to post an update by Sunday evening so you know where things stand.