[Grace-core] Is grace as statically typed as python?

Marco Servetto marco.servetto at gmail.com
Fri May 2 15:22:19 PDT 2014

If I understand correctly, is a dialect that have to check if types
are correctly annotated.
That is, grace start, with first bunch of instructions load the dialect,
then the dialect exam a peace of grace code, it plays with it and it run it.
The empty dialect just run everything without doing any check, right? so
without a dialect grace is dynamically typed.

In the same way, in many dynamically typed languages I could write a
library that reflectively read the source code and do some check... I
could do that in python/JS easily.

So, grace *the language* has static-incremental typing or is a grace
library that support it?