[Grace-core] Minutes of Teleconference 10-11.08.2015

Kim Bruce kbbruce47 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 16:46:34 PDT 2015

Given our discussion yesterday in the teleconference, I decided it was
worthwhile to write up an informal, but relatively careful specification of
the meaning of objects, classes, and inheritance.  I've put a copy in a new
SemanticsInheritance subfolder of  the GracePapers folder in the svn
repository, but also attach a copy here.  Technically, only section 3 is
necessary, but I tried to explain the issues that arise in trying to
determine the desired semantics.

I would appreciate any corrections or suggestions on clarifications.