[Grace-core] Should Grace abandon "gradual typing" for "like typing"?

Kim Bruce kbbruce47 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 09:12:42 PDT 2016

Let's not rush into anything just yet. What we have now is OK, but needs
more work. I'd like to have a good static type system & then see if we can
blend it nicely with the dynamic. I'm getting the feeling that contracts &
blame may be too much, for minimal benefit, but I won't be able to think
about this for at least 10 days.