[Grace-interest] Grace workshops in Europe & UK Feb 2011; Grace blog back up;

James Noble kjx at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Tue Dec 21 02:57:49 PST 2010

Dear Grace Supporters

We have been planning to hold a number of Grace workshops in 2011
to get expert feedback, to report progress, to discuss challenges, and
hopefully to involve others more closely in the project.

Our first two potential dates are in February, when Andrew & James (at
least)
will be in the UK and Europe.

Our current thoughts on potential times are:
  * Saturday 26th Feburary, in Darmstadt (after the ECOOP PC meeting)
  * Monday 28th February in the UK (most likely London)

We hope some - many! - of you may be able to come to one or
both of these workshops.  If you think you could make one or other,
then please let us know by emailling James, kjx at ecs,vuw.ac.nz.
Once we have sufficient interest, we'll confirm the dates and venues.

Some of you may have noticed some problems with the Grace blog this
week -
due mainly to issues with our commercial hosting provider.
Gracelang.org -
and the blog - are now hosted at Victoria University of Wellington, in
New Zealand, thanks to the ECS programming team & friends.
So while it make take a little longer to load, it should always be
there.

Again: the blog is at -
         http://gracelang.org/applications
RSS for posts -