[Grace-interest] Grace spec 0.095 and Grace workshops

James Noble kjx at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Mon Feb 21 04:35:32 PST 2011

Hi all

so a milestone of sorts: we've come up with our first specification:

http://gracelang.org/documents/grace-spec0095.pdf

This specification is very incomplete, however it should give the
flavour of the language design so far, particularly the sequential
and object-oriented features. Major missing features include types,
encapsulation, modules, and a formal grammar.

We'd welcome comments - either on the blog, or back via email,
or at the workshops on Sunday (Darmstadt) or Monday (London).

If you've let us know you're coming, we should have emailed you
the details - if you don't get that email (or want to come anyway)
just drop us a line.

let us know what you think, and looking forwards to catching up
with some of you next week.

cheers

Andrew, Kim, James