[Grace-interest] Grace Workshop in Lancaster, Saturday 30 July

James Noble kjx at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Wed Jul 6 01:53:11 PDT 2011

Dear Grace Supporters

the next Grace workshop will happen at the end of the month - on
Saturday 30th July, after ECOOP in Lancaster.

These workshops are to report progress on the design, to discuss
challenges, and hopefully to involve others in the project.  At this
workshop, we also hope to show some very early prototypes that we are
building to test the specification.

So, if you’re interested, and are able to come to this workshop,
please let us know by emailing James, kjx at ecs.vuw.ac.nz, so we have
some idea who’s coming.

The final workshop for the year will be held in Portland, they day
after the SPLASH/OOPSLA conference.

We hope some - many! - of you will be able to come to one or both of
these workshops.

cheers

James (& Andrew & Kim)