[Grace-interest] Grace @ ECOOP today

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Tue Jul 26 02:59:34 PDT 2011

Hi,

We have arranged for a room for a Grace presentation/discussion at ECOOP tonight at 5:15 p.m.  Please come to George Fox lecture theater 5/6 for the presentation.  We will go out to dinner somewhere after the session (suggestions on where to go are welcome).

If you would like to learn more about Grace but cannot come to that session, please contact me or James at the meetings this week and we will make time to meet with you.

We are anxious for feedback on our language design, so please come if you can.

Kim