[Grace-interest] Grace Workshop, Saturday 4th June

Andrew P. Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Thu Jun 2 08:50:52 PDT 2011

This is confirmation of the Grace Workshop on June 4th.  It will be in the Sheraton Four Points in San Jose, in the MILPITAS room.

Four Points by Sheraton San Jose
211 S First Street
San Jose, CA 95113
United States of America
Phone: 1 (408) 282-8800

The workshop will include lunch, which will be $17 plus tip, and which I'm going to ask you to pay me for.   This is part of the deal in getting the hotel room.  (If you wish, or it's easier for your expenses, you can pay me a workshop fee of $50, for which I'll give yo a receipt.  This will help cover the cost of the room.)

We have the room from 09:00; we wll start at 09:30 and finish around 17:00.

	Andrew Black