[Grace-core] Comment from Andrew

James Noble kjx at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Mon Dec 6 21:26:23 PST 2010

So - I wonder why the "its the IDE" argument doesn't work here:
  if you'd like your programs displayed with end delimiters, you can
have 'em.

This works because - unlike python - Grace does support {} delimiters,
and (to use Pondy's phrase) any layout must be consistent with any
explicit brackets.

Hmm, perhaps we should post that as commets onto the syntax blog post?