[Grace-core] [A Graceful Blog] Please moderate: "Operators are Messages Too"

WordPress wordpress at gracelang.org
Fri Dec 31 10:05:28 PST 2010

A new comment on the post "Operators are Messages Too" is waiting for your approval
http://gracelang.org/applications/2010/11/20/operators-are-messages-too/

Author : Travel Offers (IP: 212.110.182.20 , 212-110-182-20.no-reverse-dns-set.bytemark.co.uk)
E-mail : Shrimplin295895 at gmail.com
URL    : http://latesttraveloffers.wordpress.com/2010/12/03/travel-offers-exactly-where-to-obtain-the-ideal-travel-and-holiday-deals
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=212.110.182.20
Comment:
Hi I like this comment and it is so informational and I am gonna bookmark it. One thing to say the Indepth analysis you have done is greatly remarkable.No one goes that extra mile these days? Well Done.. Just another tip you shouldget a Translator for your Global Readers ..

Approve it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=approve&c=402
Trash it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=402
Spam it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=spam&c=402
Currently 13 comments are waiting for approval. Please visit the moderation panel:
http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?comment_status=moderated