[Grace-core] [A Graceful Blog] Please moderate: "Let's Start With Syntax"

WordPress wordpress at gracelang.org
Fri Dec 31 10:29:46 PST 2010

A new comment on the post "Let's Start With Syntax" is waiting for your approval
http://gracelang.org/applications/2010/11/04/lets-start-with-syntax/

Author : chanel handbags (IP: 173.208.13.216 , rdns173-208-13-216.xninet.com)
E-mail : Karapetyan at gmail.com
URL    : http://www.cheapchanelshops.com
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=173.208.13.216
Comment:
I understand th is  is nota popular opinion, but I totally appreciate it. Why not attempt some thing distinctive? Why not seek to use th is object and animation to symbolize the interconnectedness from the community? Th is Burnley object as logo  is distinctive from your boring shit and aesthetic nightmares we??? ve been seeing lately. In my opinion, th is  can be a win.

Approve it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=approve&c=403
Trash it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=403
Spam it: http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/comment.php?action=spam&c=403
Currently 14 comments are waiting for approval. Please visit the moderation panel:
http://gracelang.org/applications/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?comment_status=moderated