[Grace-core] Version 2 of letter

James Noble kjx at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Mon Oct 25 22:30:38 PDT 2010

> Looks good to me, please send it.

done!

> I've been working on some graceful programs for collection classes.
> I'll post them soon.

Good.
Andrew and I have had a good talk about exceptions - he has the notes
and should post them
up to the wiki in a few days.

I'll have a day or so somewhat slack here now:
I'm thinking of collecting (again) the state of things so far.

do you prefer latex or wiki?

> I also have a student who seems very interested in working on the
> project.  We should probably think about seeing if we can get some
> funding to at least support a student or two.

yes indeed.  And then have enough done so that they can start on
something somewhere.