[Grace-core] happy new year - grace workshop darmstadt sat 26 feb

James Noble kjx at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Wed Jan 5 01:38:50 PST 2011

Hi Dirk

> Sounds interesting. Do you have a workshop agenda?

we're working on it. Since these will probably be quite small, we'll
probably keep things informal.
The main ideas will be to:
  * get feedback on the current language design
  * help us planing in moving forwards
  * find ways of involving more people in the project

> Since I'm not actively working on Grace I'm unsure whether it makes
> sense for me (and you'd want me).

from our point of view, the most important thing is feedback on the
evolving design.
What looks like it's working, what doesn't, what's missing, etc.

from your point of view - perhaps an update on the current state of
the design,
and you may find ways your group could get more involved...

> At least I should be in Germany then.

well that too!

cheers