[Grace-core] Minutes of Teleconference 25-27.9.2012

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Tue Sep 25 17:43:43 PDT 2012

I can do Monday from 2:45 p.m. until 4, but then will have to run to Sarkar's class at HMC.  I could also do Thursday any time in the afternoon before 4 p.m., but at 4:15 p.m. we have colloquium every week (and I run it -- and next week I'm giving a talk on Grace!!!).

Currently I have office hours from 2:45 to 4 p.m. on Thursdays, but I can change them if necessary.

So, for next week, I can do either Monday or Thursday if we end by 4 p.m., but I'd prefer Tuesdays over the long term if that is possible!

Kim