[Grace-core] Questions

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Sun Dec 8 12:41:49 PST 2013

Of course, now that I've sent this, I see the next paragraph contradicts the previous by saying:

"Regardless of visibility, code can access names defined in any of the surrounding scopes. This includes not just requests of methods and fields, but also parameters and temporaries."

This conflicts with the earlier:

"If a method is annotated confidential, it can be requested only on the object itself, or by any object that inherits from it, but not from any other outside object."

Rewriting would help.

Kim