[Grace-core] Web-based compiler problems

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Tue Dec 10 00:03:26 PST 2013

I'm preparing a Grace demo for class on Wednesday, but the web-based compiler/editor is acting up.  I am using the one at http://homepages.ecs.vuw.ac.nz/~mwh/minigrace/js/

I can load many files, but not objectdraw.grace from the directory Objectdraw2013 in the repository.  When I try, no new tab appears.  Is this because gtk is not supported in that version of the compiler?  If that is the problem, it would be nice if there were an error message.

However, I'm not sure that's the case as I can load files that import objectdraw (though of course I can't run them since I can't load objectdraw).

Any idea what is going on?