[Grace-core] Fortress String Code

Andrew P Black andrew.p.black at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 15:41:10 PST 2013

I put a copy of the Fortress String code in .../GraceCollections/Fortress String Library

I also wrote a short README.  Note that the fortress (.fss files) are unicode.

Of course, before you can access this, I need to give you access to the subversion repository.  David, Alex, Craig and Scott: send me the output from

     htpasswd -n -d <username>

where <username> is the username that you wish to use with svn.   Once I have given you access, you will be able to grab the repository with

        svn co https://projects.cecs.pdx.edu/svn/Grace/