[Grace-core] Cross platform graphics library

Andrew P Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Jan 28 13:16:27 PST 2014

On 28 Jan 2014, at 12:58 , Alex Sandilands <sandilands.alex at gmail.com> wrote:

> Did you read actually read it? Every basic shape other than line and image has:
>
> // Defines whether this shape should be filled
> fill -> Boolean

I did — and commented on what I saw.  This was not one of the things that I saw, which was why I was surprised when Kim explained that filling was a property of the canvas.  I put this down to my not really understanding what canvases were for.

Based on your comment above,  my first reading was correct, and Kim was mistaken.  That's fine.

Were you able to see the markup I left on your PDF?   I don't know if all PDF viewing tools show it.