[Grace-core] Labs for "Programming with Grace"

Kim Bruce kim at cs.pomona.edu
Fri Jun 27 15:55:54 PDT 2014

I have started putting my labs for the fall version of CS 51 G (for Grace) at Pomona.  They are available from the Text web page at

http://www.cs.pomona.edu/~kim/ProgrammingWithGrace/

I will keep adding more as I get them changed over from Java to Grace.  Please let me know if you see any errors or have any problems.  I am willing to share my solutions upon request, but I don't want to make them publicly available on the web (besides, I'm sure you all want to write your own!).

Lab 1 should be doable by anyone whose read Chapter 1 of the text (a quick skim will do), though reading Chapter 2 will enable a deeper understanding, Lab 2 requires chapters 3 and 4 (conditionals).  Lab 3, which has not yet been posted (but hopefully will be later this afternoon) requires chapters 5 and 6.

Those of you with access to the svn repository will find all of this in the ProgrammingWithGrace/Labs folder.