[Grace-core] Dialect issues

Andrew P. Black andrew.p.black at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:05:09 PST 2015

Ryan:

I get this when compiling “dialectExample” in the browser (v0.0.9.2215 / 901dc50)

	Internal compiler error at line 22 of ../xmodule. BoundsError: "ast".substringFrom(0)to(3) but string.size = 3

Is this the problem that you are seeing?

I think that this may be a bug that I’ve already fixed in a newer version.  But the newer version has changes that mean it won’t yet run in the browser.  It will take me some time to work through all of the versions that I have "on the stove" and get one that is ready to push out.

	Andrew