[Grace-core] Dialect issues

Ryan Luo rllluo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:54:08 PST 2015

Not sure if my previous message went through (sent it through a different
email). I've enclosed a copy below:

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the quick reply! I get something like that when I compile it on
the Portland browser: http://web.cecs.pdx.edu/~black/minigrace/js/​

Internal compiler error at line 167 of xmodule. NoSuchMethod: no method
'vtag' in module the util module.

when I try to compile the dialect dialect.

Am I using an outdated version?

-Ryan