[Grace-core] Minutes of Teleconferece

James Noble kjx at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Mon Mar 9 16:54:10 PDT 2015

We talked over Michael's proposals sent earlier

 - "positional inheritance" -> cautiously convinced
 -  scares the bejesus out of Andrew :-)

 - multiple inheritance -> again, cautious.

overall: we understand the proposal, and need to think about the ramifications
be good to have something to play with!

other things to park
 - James' rant: what comes first, definitively static or dynamic sematics?
 - Andrew suggests overriding on arity?

NEXT MEETINGS

to deal with the timequake, we move to 3-5pm US Time until Andrew's next quarter.
This should let us stay at 11am NZ, til after the first sunday in April - J

16/17 March - 3pm US, 11am NZ
23/24 March - 3pm US, 11am NZ
30/31 March - 3pm US, 11am NZ

     6/7 April - VUW closed for Easter public holidays
13/14 April - 3pm US, 10am NZ
20/21 April - PLDG Meeting in Athens?
27/28 April - 3pm US, 10am NZ

     4/5 May - SNAPL: Kim is going, James isn't, who else?