[Grace-interest] Grace Workshop

Andrew P. Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Mon May 23 03:30:59 PDT 2011

Folks,

There is enough interest in the Grace Workshop to get a conference room.  I have a reasonable quote for this from the Four Points by Sheraton in San Jose, which is also the hotel at which I'll be staying on from Saturday night onwards.  However, I have not confirmed the room, because it is still too early to expect an answer from the west coast.

I'm currently stranded at Heathrow, because of a volcano, but hope to have this sorted before I leave.

If you feel that you will be able to come, and have not yet email me our name, please do so when you get a chance.

The hotel info is

Four Points by Sheraton San Jose
211 S First Street
San Jose, CA 95113
United States of America
Phone: 1 (408) 282-8800

I booked my room through Expedia.  Saturday night was under $100, IIRC, but Sunday and Monday were more expensive.

	Andrew